Eggciting news!!

Daniel23

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 16, 2014
All three of my girls are officialy not "virgin". Lol my Buff Orpington layed her first egg today!!

That's brilliant news,very exciting, we are waiting for our last one to lay. What breed are your other two chickens? I think we have the same, a Spekledy and a Legbar.

x

That's brilliant news,very exciting, we are waiting for our last one to lay. What breed are your other two chickens? I think we have the same, a Spekledy and a Legbar.

x

The black w/ white one is a Barred Rock, and the brown one is an Easter Egger cx

The black w/ white one is a Barred Rock, and the brown one is an Easter Egger cx
Oh okay, we are new to chickens so not sure on breeds yet, we have two that look very similar and the black and white one we have is a Spekledy (so we were told) and we were told the other was a Cream Crested Legbar (although I was expecting her to be a cream and grey colour).

Here they are...

Maybe we have got the breeds wrong.

Claire x

Oh okay, we are new to chickens so not sure on breeds yet, we have two that look very similar and the black and white one we have is a Spekledy (so we were told) and we were told the other was a Cream Crested Legbar (although I was expecting her to be a cream and grey colour). Here they are... [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Maybe we have got the breeds wrong. Claire x
Your birds are gorgeous. Cx

Back
Top Bottom