EGGS! Barred Rock & BRxBuff Orp Ships ((SOLD))/N. GA

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
One dozen hatching eggs, plus extras, if I have them, $18, inc. shipping/packaging Ships Feb. 19 (Tues)

Purebred Barred Rocks -Hawkeye with Lexie, Ivy & Amanda
Barred Rock/Buff Orp -Hawkeye with Ginger & Sunny

Standard Sizes, most of the dozen be the purebred Barred Rocks.

All of these girls are excellent layers of extra large to jumbo eggs. Sunny has broody tendencies and Lexie's eggs are a milk chocolate color, really pretty, and her daughters lay a similar color, at least the ones I know of.

I do not have paypal, so payment is by postal or bank money order to be sent out immediately. Post SOLD in this thread then send email to [email protected] with your shipping info, full name, address, phone number and I'll send mine back to you. Thanks!
smile.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
FYI, someone just hatched one of the BR/Buff Orp chicks and it was mostly buff with some black feathers, an unexpected turn of events to me. I honestly thought it would look more like a regular BR! According to Tim Adkerson, it depends on if my Buff Orps are carrying dominant white. Could be interesting to see what you get!

It's a great price. Barred rocks are on my list of wants, and the ship date is perfect because my bator will be emptying on or about the 22nd....lol.

Julie
big_smile.png

You guys need to jump on it! If they were all pure BRs, the price would be a bit higher, but since this is an "out-of-the-blue" deal and includes some crosses, thought I'd make someone a good deal.

It's a very good deal. I don't know why someone hasn't taken it.

If it were paypal I would have clicked the button long ago...lol. But with my work schedule I can't get to a bank or post office until Friday to do a money order.

Julie
big_smile.png

See, I've been wanting more barred rocks plus I was going to ask if you offered br/buff orps. This is the perfect package for me, yet I have no bator and no broodies.
hit.gif

You need to get yourself a bator gurl....lol. How can you possibly survive without one!!!

Does a local feed store near you carry bators ??

Julie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom