Eggs in Michigan?

I am in Wayne County- is anyone near me-and if anyone had a spare youngster- about the same age as my Carmen, 6? weeks (hatched about Easter time)...I would be interested. Right now I have the little babies, but I cant move her out of my house by herself...she needs company. I don't think the little babies will catch up to her until the end of summer. I don't want to wait that long.
(sorry, I honestly didnt mean to hijack your thread-anyone who would reply to this should just PM me, thanks).

Have you tried MSU? They are a whopping $5 a doz, might be worth the drive
wink.png

Quote:
I emailed the manager there the other day to get answers on ordering some. He stated there was a $2.50 additional fee for something I can't remember and they ship overnight for around $15.00. So their five dollar eggs are around 22 bucks shipped. It would be worth it to pick them up, huh?

We got 5 dozen quail eggs at MSU earlier this spring, and out of 3 bators, at 3 different addresses, we had only 2 babies hatch.... and we drove to get them, since we were on campus anyway. Make sure to ask him about the fertility
wink.png

I got your PM. I will start saving some for you and can probably ship on Monday. I should have at least 6, probably more. I will PM you Sunday and let you know for sure. $25 includes priority shipping and del. conf.

Marie

Quote:
I emailed the manager there the other day to get answers on ordering some. He stated there was a $2.50 additional fee for something I can't remember and they ship overnight for around $15.00. So their five dollar eggs are around 22 bucks shipped. It would be worth it to pick them up, huh?

Wow, not nice shipping charges! My SIL lives there so she just brings me stuff when she visits. Mmmmmm, spartan cheese!

Right now I have Mille Fleur Duccle eggs and Silver Duckwing OEGB egg assortment for sale for $18.00 inculding shipping.

Back
Top Bottom