Eggs Moved @ Final Stage

PinkyLee

Songster
5 Years
Oct 9, 2014
I have my eggs at the final stage. I have 7 that hatched and one set of twins that died...so sad... one of the twins was fully developed except at the stomach area and the other was a pile of yuck... but I noticed the neighbor kid who was looking at em didn't place the ones that are cracking with the fat end up, they are scattered on the bottom tray of the incubator ... is this gonna matter when the try to hatch out? I have been hearing peeping and I have a lot of cracks... I so want to help em along.

I have my eggs at the final stage. I have 7 that hatched and one set of twins that died...so sad... one of the twins was fully developed except at the stomach area and the other was a pile of yuck... but I noticed the neighbor kid who was looking at em didn't place the ones that are cracking with the fat end up, they are scattered on the bottom tray of the incubator ... is this gonna matter when the try to hatch out? I have been hearing peeping and I have a lot of cracks... I so want to help em along.
I'm not sure what you are asking. When a hen hatches chicks, the eggs are on their sides in the nest and hatch just fine. I would not "help" them. Too often, "helping" them often ends up killing them because they are not yet ready to come out of their shells. How long have they been trying to hatch?

Back
Top Bottom