eggs overload!!!

huevosfritos

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 5, 2008
I have way to many eggs!!! I'm waiting for the cartons I ordered online to be able to sell them... I have been giving them away in the meantime... still too many. Any ideas?

DSCN0083-2-1.jpg

Wow I wished I had that problem.
Still waiting on my first egg...

BTW I used your pic for my desktop background. Beautiful !

Last edited:
I was wondering if there was other use, besides eating them... like, if I use the crashed shells for the plants what can i do with the rest?
roll.png

I give an egg twice a week to my dogs. I don't know if hight cholesterol from eating too many eggs it's true or a myth and if it is the same for dogs.
I pick an average of 15 eggs a day. I live in a 11 acres ranch with my fiancé, 2 dogs, 3 mallards, 2 geese, 2 cats, 19 hens, 5 roosters and a 900 sq ft vegetable garden...

They look so beautiful sitting there on the counter!
mmm..
egg salad, bread pudding, rice pudding, quiche! fried egg sandwich, potato and egg salad! I'm getting excited!

Why is ther not a BYC EGG cookbook??

10 egg pound cake, lemon rice soup, homemade noodles, scramble them and give them to the chickens.

what about calling a local homeless shelter?

we bring extra fresh produce to church on sunday and leave it by the door. people trade/take/leave what they want/need. you could probably do the same at a local school for the teachers/staff.

also, there are tons of food pantries that would probably go ga-ga over fresh eggs.

i cannot wait until i have too many to help others myself! so many people, especially senior citizens are not eating fresh foods because of the economy.

Back
Top Bottom