Eggs pipped 6 hrs ago and stopped.

JackVinehopper

Chirping
Apr 4, 2022
This is my first batch of eggs in my new Nuture Right 360. Pipping started this morning at 8 am (Day 20) and first chick hatched by 3 pm. Four others started pipping but stopped ans its now 9 pm. One pip I see the beak poking through 1/4" hole but only moves when I shine the flashlight near it. I am leaving the hatched chick in the incubator overnight hopefully to encourage the rest with her chirping. Humidity is 65 to 68% and temp is 99.0 degrees so I wouldn't think shrink wrapping has occurred. Any ideas? Just be patient and check in the morning?

This is my first batch of eggs in my new Nuture Right 360. Pipping started this morning at 8 am (Day 20) and first chick hatched by 3 pm. Four others started pipping but stopped ans its now 9 pm. One pip I see the beak poking through 1/4" hole but only moves when I shine the flashlight near it. I am leaving the hatched chick in the incubator overnight hopefully to encourage the rest with her chirping. Humidity is 65 to 68% and temp is 99.0 degrees so I wouldn't think shrink wrapping has occurred. Any ideas? Just be patient and check in the morning?
Just be patient and check in the morning!
Good luck.😊

How did they do? I'm doing my first incubating in a Nurture Right 360, too.

Back
Top Bottom