eggs selling

I sell eggs for $5 a dozen - and I have a waiting list of customers. However, I have a variety of colors.

So pretty! That is what I am hoping my egg basket looks like as well - all the pullets are doing well so looks like it will.

Where do you advertise that you sell eggs? Or is it just word of mouth?

I can't keep eggs, and I too have a waiting list...(heck I'm lucky to have some for my family) grated I only have 8 hens who are layers right now, all the rest are to young... I get between 3.00-5.00 a dozen (I also do some barter too, just gave a neighbor 6 eggs tonight for twenty egg cartons:)

I sell for $3/doz and most times I run out. I'm happy just making enough to buy feed. Word of mouth has worked just fine since my customers are SO happy with the eggs. They were surprised that eggs actually have color! My youngest daughter makes quiche for her and her boyfriend and even he commented on how beautiful it looked, and tasted.

I sell them for $4 a dozen at work (Downtown Washington DC) and can't keep everyone supplied that wants some. There was one lady who hasn't bought from me since I raised the price from 3 to 4 dollars but for her I've had at least 4 new customers.

The signs I see along the road where I live (Rural MD) seem to indicate more of a $2-$3 range.

Back
Top Bottom