Eggs!

We used to blow and paint eggs as kids. Punch a small hole in the top and bottom of the egg (any number of tools works for this, just go slowly and carefully), poke something into the egg and swish it around to scramble things up (makes blowing easier) then place mouth at skinny end with wide end over a dish and blow. Adjust force as needed. May be a good idea to practice inn a free regs from the store first so as to get the hang of the force, etc needed
That sounds like that would work well. Thank you for the help :)

We blow out any eggs we want to keep, its really not that hard when you get the hang of it, I think how to do it has already been said so I wont repeat that but I would reccommend practicing with one you don't really mind if u break just to get the hang of it though. Congrates and good luck!!!

We blow out any eggs we want to keep, its really not that hard when you get the hang of it, I think how to do it has already been said so I wont repeat that but I would reccommend practicing with one you don't really mind if u break just to get the hang of it though. Congrates and good luck!!!
Thanks! :)

I just recently got my first eggs a few days ago, and I am beyond thrilled! I wanted to know if there was a way to somehow preserve our first eggs. I realize that somehow I would have to extract the yolk in order to preserve them. But how would I go about doing that? Has anyone preserved their eggs before? Please let me know your thoughts about if there is a way to do this! :)

I just got my first egg yesterday, how did you end up preserving the first egg?

Back
Top Bottom