Eggsperiment - Heating Pad Incubator

fl.gif
pop.gif

You might be interested in taking a look at this...the thread is long, but there's a lot of good information about incubating with a heating pad, humidity issues, etc. This was my inspiratino for starting the Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder thread. Now there are lots and lots of us who won't do it any other way. Good luck!

Edited: Oops, forgot to put in the link!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ral-nest-incubation-experiment-1-so-it-begins

Last edited:
Two chicks are out! I'm in shock that this actually worked/is working.
@Blooie I looked at that thread when I became interested in this idea a couple months ago. It's a great thread! I looked through your thread and used the MHP in my chick brooder, and I plan to use it again with these quail chicks. MHP is why I have this heating pad, and the reason I became interested in seeing if I could hatch eggs using it.
smile.png

Two chicks are out! I'm in shock that this actually worked/is working.
@Blooie I looked at that thread when I became interested in this idea a couple months ago. It's a great thread! I looked through your thread and used the MHP in my chick brooder, and I plan to use it again with these quail chicks. MHP is why I have this heating pad, and the reason I became interested in seeing if I could hatch eggs using it.
smile.png
I'm so excited for you!!

Back
Top Bottom