Eggzilla!?

ChickyNoob

In the Brooder
Dec 5, 2015
Berrien County Michigan
I went out the coop this morning to gather the eggs and this pterodactyl sized egg was sitting there. I don't know who laid it but I have never seen such a large egg.

I know that they come in all shapes and sizes but I thought that I would share. It brought me a lot of joy. Sometimes in life the simple things bring the most pleasure I guess.

I wonder if I should have hatched it :/

Its probably a double yolker i get them sometimes from new layers who system hasnt firgured it all out. It happens when two yolks are ripened at the same time and come out together.

I went out the coop this morning to gather the eggs and this pterodactyl sized egg was sitting there. I don't know who laid it but I have never seen such a large egg.

I know that they come in all shapes and sizes but I thought that I would share. It brought me a lot of joy. Sometimes in life the simple things bring the most pleasure I guess.

Eggs still make me smile most days.
Probably multiple yolker.....which should not be incubated.

All my big ones like that were doubles. My son loves to look thrugh them with the flashlight to check. You have a very nice variety of colors with your eggs!

Thank you!
smile.png
My new obsession is the eggs of color. I love it that kids are involved with these things. It teaches them to do stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom