Egyptian Fayoumi from Seattle needs to free range

CityChickenWrangler88

In the Brooder
Nov 24, 2020
Seattle, WA
Hi,
In a batch of chicks this year I selected one Egyptian Fayoumi. She is quite a character, but as I have a small space she is often flying out of my run. She was hatched in May 2020, so she is currently 6 months old. She just started laying this week. I'm willing to pay $20 to see her go to a good home where she'll be able to roam.

Hi,
In a batch of chicks this year I selected one Egyptian Fayoumi. She is quite a character, but as I have a small space she is often flying out of my run. She was hatched in May 2020, so she is currently 6 months old. She just started laying this week. I'm willing to pay $20 to see her go to a good home where she'll be able to roam.
20201109_231642.jpg

Hi,
Welcome! I hope you find a good home for your girl.

Messaged you. I'd be delighted to give her a happy life here in NorCal. Happy to pay the balance for shipping!

Hi,

Hi,
Do you have pictures?
Is she sweet, or is she flighty?

20201125_134402.jpg

She is really adventurous. Once she gets out she stays close by, and she is always ready to get back in the run with the rest of the flock. She gets out about 2 - 8 times per day. The run is about 1500' sq ft with 8' - 12' high fence & netting. She flies up to a point about 12' high to get out. She is a little bit chatty but not uncharacteristically so.

Attachments

• 20201120_082550.jpg
    20201120_082550.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201114_141226.jpg
    20201114_141226.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 12
Hi,
Just want to bump this up, I'm still looking to re-home this accomplished flyer, preferably within driving distance of Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom