9 Years
May 31, 2010
I have no idea.
RULES:

1. no bad language

2. make this thread fun for others

3. no bad names for wolves, either!

4. all BYC rules apply

NOTE: You may join, but you have to wait before there is an Alpha male and a Alphess.

ELITE CODE: (since this is ELITES(wolf pack RP) the CODE will be different)

Medicine wolves can only be males, for females take care of pups. (male medicine wolves can still have pups)

No one can join the pack until there are an Alpha male and a Alphess (starters of the pack)

No killing other wolves unless for protection or if they are breaking the elite code

Pups can only become apprentices when they are 6 moons old (which is whenever i choose it)

Wolves need certain things to go to certain places.

Hi! Welcome to the first Wolf Pack RP here!

MATES/CRUSHES

none for the moment!

TERRITORY

Moonlight shines above trickling through the trees, you smell elk herds near, sleeping, You know you are in Slough Creek, because you heard some humans talking about it before here. Luckily, they didn't notice you. Since you are a loner trying to find a mate or a pack, you walk around, you step onto a cliff to howl, just then a couple of rocks slip down, you run away, nearly falling, one thing you didn't know was that you were in the territory of the Eternal Sunlight Pack.

THE CLIFF: a perfect place to hunt, also has a great view.

THE RIVER: a perfect place to fish and drink.

THE ALPHA DEN: an abandoned bear den, only wolves with alpha's trust can enter.

THE ELITE DEN: the main den, only elites (adult wolves) can go in.

THE APPRENTICE DEN: a small cave under a big tree. only apprentices and mentors can go it.

THE LONE TREE: a pine tree all by itself, used for burial ceremonys.

MEDICINE DEN: an old sequoia tree with a big hole through the bottom.

FRESH KILL PILE: a old, giant hole that used to be a small pond. now the pond dried up, and we have a big food pile, perfect for storing elk and deer.

pic:
59193_view1l.jpg

AT: Alphas' Trust

Elite: E

Apprentice: A

Pup: P

Alpha: A/A

Medicine Wolf: MW+

THE PACK:

Alpha male: Moon, male black wolf with good smelling and hunting abilities. items: AT,A/A

Alphess:

Medicine Wolf:

Deputy:

Hunters:

ELITE Hunters:

Assistants:

ELITE Assistants:

Protecters:

ELITE Protecters:

PUPS:

APPRENTICES:

TO JOIN:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
History:
Other:
BYC Username:

THE STORY BEGINS...

have fun!
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm....... Duckluv? Birdnut? Gerbil? Can ya help me here, before I break loose.....
duc.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

B-B-But Gobb!!!!!!!!! Should I show him the threads???? Well, I will!

Quote:
1. There will be NO MORE clans created. This is a pack.
2. The limit is one clan for every person, so if you currently have 2, you MUST combine them by November 20th! Again, this is a pack, so it does not count as a clan. He wasn't even here when you put this out, so could you make the limit farther?
3. NO Copying other clans Sole Property. He did not copy, it looks very different, does it not?
4. No more than 3 clans of each animal This is the first wolf pack/clan.
5.If there is more than 1 type of clan for an animal, you MUST make a gathering page for ALL THOSE ANIMAL Clans. Again, it is the first.
6. No more than 1 Clans OUT OF THEM All! Sorry for asking, but I don't understand that.
hide.gif

7. All BYC Rules He is obeying them all.

Quote:
1. There will be NO MORE clans created. This is a pack.
2. The limit is one clan for every person, so if you currently have 2, you MUST combine them by November 20th! Again, this is a pack, so it does not count as a clan. He wasn't even here when you put this out, so could you make the limit farther?
3. NO Copying other clans Sole Property. He did not copy, it looks very different, does it not?
4. No more than 3 clans of each animal This is the first wolf pack/clan.
5.If there is more than 1 type of clan for an animal, you MUST make a gathering page for ALL THOSE ANIMAL Clans. Again, it is the first.
6. No more than 1 Clans OUT OF THEM All! Sorry for asking, but I don't understand that.
hide.gif

7. All BYC Rules He is obeying them all.

1. There will be NO MORE clans created. This is a pack. Please Don't make me define Clan again!
Clan is a pack, and the new date 4 him is Christmas
3. NO Copying other clans Sole Property. He did not copy, it looks very different, does it not? I agree
4. No more than 3 clans of each animal This is the first wolf pack/clan. Yep, but...
5.If there is more than 1 type of clan for an animal, you MUST make a gathering page for ALL THOSE ANIMAL Clans. Again, it is the first. Yep again.... but...
hide.gif
Nor do I LOL
7. All BYC Rules He is obeying them all. Well, THAT IS OBVIOUS! I put that in all my threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom