Email Chainletters

NYboy

Songster
10 Years
Nov 12, 2009
White plains
Everyday I get chainletters emailed to me. The kind that ask you to send the letter to 10 other people for good luck. No matter how many times I ask friends not to send me them, they still keep coming. Do people believe a chainletter can really bring good luck?

I wish I had a good solution. My grandmother would send them ad nauseum. I asked her to stop several times, they kept coming. I eventually blocked her email, and told her if she needed to talk, she could just call me since I was tired of dozens of chain letters a week in my inbox. Worked like a charm...

HATE them!
And just because I'm a bit superstitous, I will sometimes send them on,but only after changing the end where it says you have to send it on. That way, it kills the chain.......
clap.gif

Last edited:
I had several friends who sent them on, ad nauseum. Asked them to please stop, many times. They didn't get it. TOLD them bluntly to stop. They got offended, hurt wittle feelings. STILL didn't stop!
I changed email addresses and was very selective about who got it.

I hate those kind of emails and what's really sore, was those religious chain emails...now I don't mind Honking for Jesus but really, those emails comes around again and again after being on the internet cyberspace for five years and had NOHTING happening to me what it said it will happen to me.

Sure I would have miffed my sister's chain emails but I don't believe in them anymore after not seeing any results of anything they said it will happen.

Has anyone ever thought of changing the bottom so it says "Forward this email to <insert name of person who sent it to you> and 10 others you know or a kitten will die" Then use some mass-mailing service to send it to 100,000 people. Someone do the math...

hide.gif

Last edited:
I don't like chain letters. I get text chain letters all the time and it makes me
somad.gif

TM Chickens, you post reminded me of that movie
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom