EMBARRASSING - yet You will find this funny

Quote:
Oh yeah, ya have to drop it in just before the fudge cools and poke it down with a toothpick to hide it....so I've heard
wink.png

Quote:
I like the way you think, but wouldn't that leave marks? Ema, you need something that wouldn't leave marks, but at the same time, leave a lasting impression. And maybe not even one big trick...maybe a bunch of small ones that gradually get bigger as you go!

Hmmmm...have to put on the thinking cap & get back to you.

he might already have some marks from the snow brush....it was instinct that made him swing at him, but I now think I should have kept going even after I realized it was him...hehehehe,

about 3 yrs ago I was 8.5 months pregnant with my little guy, and my DD had some body markers and wanted to draw on my belly, which I didn't mind because they are washable and she was drawing the baby a picture, :-D

anyhow she asked DH to help her draw something and I was reading a book as they were drawing on my huge belly, well I didn't realize he switched markers on purpose and a few hours after I had to go see the doc for a checkup. I was so big I couldn't see the bottom of my belly and those of you who have been pregnant might be able to relate.....

well I get in to see the doc and she asks me lay on the table and expose my stomach so she can measure...well her and the nurse started giggling and then the nurse said, ohh how cute...seeing the confused look on my face they pointed out that the drawing on my belly was real cute, I got off the table and looked in the mirror behind the door...He drew a POT BELLIED PIG on my stomach, bright bright pink...ohh and i have the pics to prove it, and if I can find it I will post it. I was sort of mortified but I then knew why he didn't want to come in the room with me.

Me & My Peeps :

Quote:
Wow, thats just wrong LOL

nooooo, that's just funny!
I say get some super glue & something embarrassing (like a 'toy' of some sort), put the super glue on it, throw it & yell 'catch!' then take pictures!!
Acetone will undo the super glue...when you're good & ready.​

Quote:
I like the way you think, but wouldn't that leave marks? Emma, you need something that wouldn't leave marks, but at the same time, leave a lasting impression. And maybe not even one big trick...maybe a bunch of small ones that gradually get bigger as you go!

Hmmmm...have to put on the thinking cap & get back to you.

Well what's he gonna tell everybody? My wifey beat me up?

If you want to go markless...put jalapeno pepper juice on his toothbrush, Icy Hot in his hand lotion...that way when he goes potty....I'll give you tine to think about that one, and maybe just for good measure feed him some exlax fudge and hide all the toilet paper.

My DH knows not to mess with me. I'm too stinkin mean with the paybacks
wink.png

ROFLMAO!!!!!! he would kill me...ahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
I once put a large piece of duct tape on my wifes "rear" going across her jeans. She walked around all day with it and dint realize it. Walmart, grocery shopping, Dentist....when she finaly found out she was mad because she caught people "looking" at her and was getting annoyed by it! She just though guys were "checking her out" !!

I told her that she started a new fasion trend..........but she wasnt buying it.
lol.png

She used my daughter to get me back though. My wife and daughter LOVE scary movies......I wont watch them. One night I went to bed and my wife was making an extra effort to engage me in conversation.....I knew something was up. Just at that moment, my daughter was under the bed and she grabbed my ankles and yelled out a really loud growl!.. ..Even though my wife was already laughing hysterically - I was so shocked that I was trying to kick at whatever was under the bed!!! To this day, I STILL have the scars on my shins, I opened both of them up:rolleyes:!!
Kids......

Last edited:
Quote:
I guess I'm demented, but I was reading the story, and picturing it as it happened, and when you said he jumped out screaming with the mask I still had the image of him in the shower.... so I'm imagining him NAKED with a skeleton mask screaming in the yard in front of company~
gig.gif

Quote:
I guess I'm demented, but I was reading the story, and picturing it as it happened, and when you said he jumped out screaming with the mask I still had the image of him in the shower.... so I'm imagining him NAKED with a skeleton mask screaming in the yard in front of company~
gig.gif

OMG!!!
gig.gif
I wouldn't put it past him...he has a one of a kind sense of humor, and yet my friends would think nothing of it!!

i would wait for him to get in the shower and put a bunch of bb's on the floor outside the door and then set off all the smoke alarms and if you want, use some smoke bombs too. by doing it hopefully he will run out naked and wipe out on the bb's. my dad did this trick to my sister but did not do the bb part and she ran all the way down the street naked
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom