Emergency: DIY incubator that's really quick?

Finge

Chirping
Dec 30, 2016
I need a quick to build incubator, as the one I built and put eggs in, isn't working properly, and i'm afraid it's too late to take out the eggs and go and try and search for a cheap one.

I've seen incubators that only used a heat lap, container, and damp blanket. at this point im tempted to do that and see how it goes.

My temp is steady, but my humidity is not, and it WONT GO DOWN, there is BARELY any water in there, and it's reached 78 and STILL climbing. If I pull them out, the heat drops instantly.

Note, I've googled what humidity is deadly to chicks, I didn't find crap, nor how low a temp can be before a chick is terminated.

I need a quick to build incubator, as the one I built and put eggs in, isn't working properly, and i'm afraid it's too late to take out the eggs and go and try and search for a cheap one.

I've seen incubators that only used a heat lap, container, and damp blanket. at this point im tempted to do that and see how it goes.

My temp is steady, but my humidity is not, and it WONT GO DOWN, there is BARELY any water in there, and it's reached 78 and STILL climbing. If I pull them out, the heat drops instantly.

Note, I've googled what humidity is deadly to chicks, I didn't find crap, nor how low a temp can be before a chick is terminated.
Hmmmmm. I just posted to your other post and you said it was doing good and you were putting the eggs in??? I am Lost! Here is your other post!

"""I have the temp steady that seems to stay between 98-101 now, and humidity doesn't drop below 50% and at the time im setting the eggs, they should hatch BEFORE school starts, so I won't be constantly worrying about it going below a certain temp or humidity"".

Back
Top Bottom