Emergency Post Chicken sick!!!!

Chad Cool

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 27, 2013
Eastman Georgia
For the past two weeks I have had one of my 11 week old hens quarantined from the rest of the chickens. When I found her in the coop she could not walk. She was the same size as the rest of my chickens. Two weeks later she is drastically smaller than when I quarantined her. I checked her legs and her wings out when I quarantined her and throughout but it does not seem to hurt her. Still she can’t walk or maintain balance. I don’t know if this matters but she is a Copper Marans.

hugs.gif
Have you tried Save-A-Chick?

Would like some more information if you could please. Could you tell us the feed you are giving, any vitamins, treats? Are there any other symptoms at all? Any respiratory stuff or anything like that? Can you do pictures and post them here, sometimes they can give a better idea of what is going on. Now when you say she can't walk, why? Is it because the legs won't hold her, shaky and weak? Do the legs not work? Was there an injury? Anything and everything you can tell us, is going to help get an idea of what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom