Emergency!!! Rooster Still Cant Walk OR STAND!(update)

kgoodman00

Hatching
10 Years
Sep 21, 2009
--*UPDATE* --SAME OLD STORY WITH THIS POOR GUY..HE CAN GET AS FAR UP AS HIS KNEES BUT NOW LIKES TO LAY ON HIS SIDE..EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL THE SAME...CAN HE POSSIBLY HAVE A CALCIUM DEFFICIENCY TOO?? SOME HAVE TOLD ME HE JUST GREW TOO BIG TOO FAST...IDK I JUST WANT TO HELP HIM..
sad.png

THANKS!!!

Have Had A Problem With My 6mo Old Easter Egger Rooster Blackbeard For Almost A Month Now. He Would Just Start Laying Down And Then One Day About 3 Weeks Ago He Couldnt Get Up...we Have Treated Him W The Pour On Ivermectin, Sevin Dust, Given Him High Protein Diet And Ply Vi Sol Vitamins...he Still Cant Stand, He Is Now Able To Get Up On His Elbows/knees Which He Wasnt Before And Started Wiggling His Toes Again. His Poop Is Normal, His Eyes And Nose Arent Running. His Breathing Is Normal...now When He Lays Down Sometimes His Wings Droop And His Comb Has Become A Pale Pink And He Doesnt Cock A Doodle Do Anymore But Still Makes Noises...can Anyone Else Give Me Any More Advice? He Is My Daughters Pet....we Had To Put One Of Our Turkeys Down A Few Weeks Ago Too Because He Stopped Standing. Could These Be Related?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom