Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

Just passing on info someone gave me once upon a time when my kids were little. Glad it helped.
smile.png

@Blooie your Santa's Coupe is wonderful, love the chickens pulling the sleigh!

Today (Sunday) is the last day of the contest, get your entries in!

There are so many great entries, I know the judges have some tough decisions here.

Thank you to all who participated or just followed the contest.

This contest is now closed (as well as the other 10 mini contests)...no more entries please!

Winners will be announced as soon as the judging is completed.

Good luck to everyone that participated!

Here they are...the Winners of the Gingerbread Coop Contest:

@Blooie

@Magnolia7330

@DwayneNLiz

Congratulations!
clap.gif

Sumi will be sending you a PM with details on how to get your 2017 BYC calendar.

@sunflour and I would like to give a big thanks to all that participated!

Congratulations guys! :clap :clap

This was a fun thread, and I enjoyed following along, even if I didn't have an entry. And you even inspired me to go out and get some kits and decorations, so my holiday company can make them during the next couple of weeks that they will be here. If they want to.

Oh, and my sister-in-law sent me this link of what you can do with your houses after the holidays when you are all done with them. :D
https://www.google.com/search?q=gin...UICCgC&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=doexfddySUVYzM:

Congratulations guys!
clap.gif
clap.gif

This was a fun thread, and I enjoyed following along, even if I didn't have an entry. And you even inspired me to go out and get some kits and decorations, so my holiday company can make them during the next couple of weeks that they will be here. If they want to.

Oh, and my sister-in-law sent me this link of what you can do with your houses after the holidays when you are all done with them.
big_smile.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=gin...UICCgC&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=doexfddySUVYzM:

I expect to see an entry from you in the next gingerbread show down!

Oh, MY! Thanks so much! That was certainly not expected at all - I just entered because they are so stinkin' much fun to do and I just love seeing everyone's GB coops! So creative and I know they take a lot of work!

Hope there will be more of these contests in the future....like oh, say, an Easter competition?
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom