Engineering and design of poultry products

Ideabird

Hatching
Apr 20, 2021
Hello,
I'm new to BYC, so hello everyone! I started with Rhode Island reds when I was 11 and have been a bird lover since! I do engineering and design, and I'm currently working with a global company that is interested in some individuals (adults, and children with parents signed consent), along with small to large farms/commercial breeders to be involved in a focus group(s) to design/review the next generation of poultry products. There is limited availability for participation in each group. There is no payment for participation, although you may receive prototype products to test and review at no cost. A no compete clause, and confidentiality agreement would be mandatory. If YOU want to make a difference, I'm looking for YOU!!

Hello,
I'm new to BYC, so hello everyone! I started with Rhode Island reds when I was 11 and have been a bird lover since! I do engineering and design, and I'm currently working with a global company that is interested in some individuals (adults, and children with parents signed consent), along with small to large farms/commercial breeders to be involved in a focus group(s) to design/review the next generation of poultry products. There is limited availability for participation in each group. There is no payment for participation, although you may receive prototype products to test and review at no cost. A no compete clause, and confidentiality agreement would be mandatory. If YOU want to make a difference, I'm looking for YOU!!
Cool!

Back
Top Bottom