1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

English Settlement Rabbitry and Hatchery

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by remme, Aug 14, 2013.

1. remme

remme Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Anyone have any experience with this online store? Ive been trying for a week now to get in touch with them with no luck. I don't even know if theyre still in business. They look like they have a great selection.

2. momgille

momgille Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2012
    Near Madison WI
    I got two birds from her back in the Spring at a Flea market... they were very nice birds but she was not at another market that I saw on the calandar and I have seen bad reports as well on her website, not sure what has happend sorry I have nothing current

3. CajunFarmMom

CajunFarmMom Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2013
    Erath, Louisiana
    Back in May I ordered chicks. Very strange text replies from them. Paid her $65. Bieber got birds, refund, or further replies. She goes on to website occasionally to delete bad reviews. Ripping people off and keeping money.

4. CajunFarmMom

CajunFarmMom Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2013
    Erath, Louisiana
    Okay-stupid phone should say NEVER got. Not Bieber! Lol

5. schmockl

schmockl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2013
    Northwest Wisconsin
    I tried purchasing from them, but never heard back from several emails that were sent. Friend of mine went ahead a placed an order, sent the money and never received a reply, her order or her money back. I wouldn't order from them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by