ENTER TO WIN! Purely Poultry is celebrating 5 years in business, How should we celebrate?

I guess this would all depend on whether or not your doing this all online or if it is a get together on the farm type thing. If it is on the farm you can have a lot of things taking place such as the great Chicken Dance, Dance competition. Lots of games all dealing with the theme of chickens. Lots more Ideas if it is on farm but then it would exclude a lot of your customers so I suggest it is online.

You could have a website set up to have people submit videos of them doing the chicken Dance and have people come and vote on their favorite video. this is goign to get you traffic to your websites while having fun as well.

You could do the same with things like crowing contest both online and offline. Online of course is youtube videos. Each video needs to have a link to your site purleypoultry.com site. And then they are to be also shared on your facebook page to be judged.

This is getting more eyes on your site all the while having a lot of fun.

You can also have a 10% off your poultry order for your customers.

With things like this everyone is a winner.

You can have chicken photo contests where we take pictures of our chickens that came from purley poultry and share our thoughts on the breeds we have purchased.. We get to show off our birds and you get recognition for the beautiful chickens you have produced.

I guess it all depends on what your thoughts are as to whether or not this is an online event or an offline event. But you should be using it to generate traffic to your site so that others get to see what you have.

Can't wait to get my first chickies from you soon
jumpy.gif

Offer free shipping !!

Send along a little gift with every order of chicks!!

Ask past customers to send in pics of the chicks they ordered from you- do a now & then display on your page !!

5 years!
thumbsup.gif

Offer 5% off everything and free shipping on orders that contain 5 or more items. Do it for 5 days.
Have a drawing for customers and pick a winner each day for 5 days. Make the prize a quantity of 5 of something... different each day.
have a raffle drawing, give one ticket for every $5 spent.
have a contest, guess all five breeds correctly and win ?? (post some chicks pics)

How long would the gift certificate be good for? Many of the breeds that I would be interested (and in some cases you are the only one that carries them) are sold out at the moment.

The coupon code would be good for 6 years. (assuming we will be in business for 11 years)! :) I am trying to make decisions that will keep Purely Poultry around for 100 more years.

Back
Top Bottom