Entitled Aunt starving a baby bulbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

KaleDaDuck

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
So my uncle found 3 gorgeous baby bulbuls who had fallen off thier nest because of the wind... He brought the baby bulbuls to the house becauss he had no other choice... My cousin 2 years old.. A sweetheart.. He loved the birds and was playing with them.. Until his mother EntitledAunt... Came and saw the birds.. After telling her that the birds are bulbuls and they cost over 40 bucks.. She instantly got the excuse ("oh well your cousin has to sleep and he cant leave the birds he will cry") i was confused.. I told her why dont i give you some baby guinea keets as thwy eat and drink on thier own whereas these bulbuls are cold and they cant eat on thier own.. She of course denied...
I told her at least lemme teach you how to feed them.. And she responded with they are just animals let my baby play with them...
EntitledAunt to my uncle: come on go get your son and his toys (reffering to the birds) upstairs... Hurry..

Till this moment i hear the baby bulbuls peeping and screaming for food.. They put them in a air conditioned room.. Meaning these chicks if not dead from starvation.. They are most likely dead from chill... Its 1AM currently and i still hear the baby bulbuls scream for this human's mercy...

Could you try to explain to him gently what will happen if he doesn't take care of them? The tot will be extra sad if they die and he could get sick from playing with them right now!!! He can't treat them like that!

Could you try to explain to him gently what will happen if he doesn't take care of them? The tot will be extra sad if they die and he could get sick from playing with them right now!!! He can't treat them like that!
My uncle knows.... And my cousin is 2 years old... He cant even speak he is a baby... He didnt do anything he didnt even mind playing with them... It is the evil aunt that wants them... Im pretty sure because i said these birds are rare and expensive..

Well, tell her if they are rare then she should keep them alive! They will die and be worthless otherwise. Her baby will get sick from them if he keeps playing with them!
She is smarter than you think.. I cant talk anything to her... Trust me this is not the first time she had done such things with animals...she had done the same thing to my baby chickens... She sneaks and gets one of them and her excuse... "my son wants to play with them!" she does not have a mercy... Humans do not have mercy! 😭

She is smarter than you think.. I cant talk anything to her... Trust me this is not the first time she had done such things with animals...she had done the same thing to my baby chickens... She sneaks and gets one of them and her excuse... "my son wants to play with them!" she does not have a mercy... Humans do not have mercy! 😭

(The angry face was for what she does to them, not you.) YOU CAN'T LET HER DO THIS. IT IS WRONG. TELL YOUR UNCLE TO STOP HER. HE SHOULD BE THE "HEAD OF THE HOUSE". YOU NEED TO STOP THIS NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom