Error loading

Do you mean they should just go to google or yahoo or chrome and type in backyardchickens.com? That's what i do and it works great for me. But I have an android.

We appreciate everyone's patience with our apps.

We're focusing our efforts on making sure the browser versions of the site work best since that's the easiest way to accommodate the literally endless combinations of phones, models, browsers, versions, etc. etc. etc.

Updating/fixing the apps is on our list, but is a relatively lower priority right now. Fortunately the Progressive Web App works GREAT for Android, and we're hoping that Apple will support it for their ecosystem soon!

... and until Apple fixes things on their side to allow for PWA, we suggest peeps use the mobile version of BYC on their browser for the best experience available.

I use the Apple app all the time. I think the “error loading” has to do with the ads. I used to get that error message all the time but when I received my Premium Feather Membership and all the ads were removed then it was immediately resolved. I rarely get the “error loading” message anymore.

Back
Top Bottom