Essential oils Personal use

Mvan42

Crowing
5 Years
Mar 15, 2019
Garrett County, Maryland
I am new to oils. But I have discovered they are a great addition to personal health/and remedies for issues. Anyone else use them for personal/family?

What's your favorite oil?
I live peppermint oil. It helps with my migraines and I love the smell....

What oils do u use and what do u use them for.

I am new to oils. But I have discovered they are a great addition to personal health/and remedies for issues. Anyone else use them for personal/family?

What's your favorite oil?
I live peppermint oil. It helps with my migraines and I love the smell....

What oils do u use and what do u use them for.
If you have young children, eucalyptus oil to repel lice. I used to use a tablespoon diluted in a spray bottle of water and would spritz it on my daughters hair in the morning before school. Just be super careful not to spray in the eyes though.

We use essential oils almost everyday. We haven't had the flu for 4 years. My favorite is a company called "Eden's Garden" online. I like their prices, because I buy a lot of oils. You are supposed to switch oils you use every 3 days. So you would want at least 2 blends. I love the roller ball oils because they are premixed and ready to use. I use to blend them myself for a couple years it takes quite a bit of time and math.
1614091003536.png

https://www.edensgarden.com/

We use essential oils almost everyday. We haven't had the flu for 4 years. My favorite is a company called "Eden's Garden" online. I like their prices, because I buy a lot of oils. You are supposed to switch oils you use every 3 days. So you would want at least 2 blends. I love the roller ball oils because they are premixed and ready to use. I use to blend them myself for a couple years it takes quite a bit of time and math.
View attachment 2541953

https://www.edensgarden.com/
we use Eden's Garden too! (I know this is an older post, but I am reading some great stuff in this forum). Kids get oils every day and me too. No real illness beyond their asthma in about 2 years (when we started)

Back
Top Bottom