european starling for sale

Softbillsforsale.com. Watch out for scammers...a lot of them on there. Most US states do not protect them and many will let you keep wild caught starlings (this is because they are not native).

Contact a wildlife rehabber in your area & let them know that you are interested in taking any starlings that get brought in. Folks sometimes find them and bring them in but rehabbers usually won't take them b/c they are a non-native, invasive species (which is why they are not protected under any laws in the US). You can also contact exterminators, as they are sometimes called to destroy starling nests, particularly around the breeding season (in Spring, when starlings have yellow beaks). I've raised several starlings, and have a 2-month old right now. They make awesome pets, and can be taught to talk. You may want to join the yahoo pet starling group, as I have seen pet starlings re-homed there. Just a thought.

Thanks a million. I really appreciate your help. I love birds and tried to save a baby robin, but she died, probably from lack of vitamin d. I really would like a starling as a pet and companion. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
thebirdwisperr

I got one for you and is it a wonderful little guy. Just got rid of it's pin feathers and is still be hand fed. Very affectionate, who would have known.

!st go to the library take out books leave,wonder about the naked huge yellow mouth lying on the ground snapping open to try to get fed.Take it home and there you have your starling! Or go to your friends pet store and have him hand you a paper bag and ask him why he is giving you a bag of crickets,he says open it and there is that big yellow mouth again! Hope you got your starling!

I am curious how the European starling birds that you are selling look like. Can I get a few pictures of the European starling bird. Also may I get your contact information, thank you. ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom