European starlings

Mo_fawaazzz

Songster
Jun 8, 2021
Its nesting season and an invasive songbird that is prized in Britain because of its speech ability (can mimic noises, sing, and talk).

However, they nest in high locations in my area and they are difficult to get. If you guys have any starling neighbors that you don't want nesting there (they are invasive and decimate bird populations) I can pick up their babies and help them find a new home once they grow up. Starlings as pets may be a new trend later on, as they are starting to gain in popularity in the pet world.
I am located in Ashburn VA

Its nesting season and an invasive songbird that is prized in Britain because of its speech ability (can mimic noises, sing, and talk).

However, they nest in high locations in my area and they are difficult to get. If you guys have any starling neighbors that you don't want nesting there (they are invasive and decimate bird populations) I can pick up their babies and help them find a new home once they grow up. Starlings as pets may be a new trend later on, as they are starting to gain in popularity in the pet world.
I am located in Ashburn VA
So you'd hand feed from a young age? Any interest in shipping?

Back
Top Bottom