Even MORE fun with Craigslist

michickenwrangler

To Finish Is To Win
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
NE Michigan
http://up.craigslist.org/grd/2025809296.html

Will
trade 3 Hens/1 sterile Rooster FOR Ceramic Dinner Plate (Hancock)

I bought 3 hens at the auction in Houghton a few weeks ago. I had too much going on at the time to buy eggs from the local grocery store, and also don't like all the perservatives they put in those eggs. I decided to buy a couple hens myself. That was going good. Until I decided I needed a couple more chickens to produce enough eggs for my morning omelets. My oldest son doesn't visit me all that much anymore, and he used to make me the most superb omelets with feta cheese, some onions, and peppers. Anyway, I found a nice rooster to maybe help the hens create a few more chickens. He didn't do his job. I check on those eggs every day and they never result in a chicken. I don't have time for this, and my bedroom is becoming a smelly mess so I will trade all 3 hens, the sterile rooster, and any eggs that are available the day you come by FOR a ceramic dinner plate with fruit on the edges. Any kind of fruit will do. Please don't tell my children. They think I already have enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I didn't know that they put preservatives IN eggs

2nd, I'm not quite sure if she knows about the facts of life
jumpy.gif

3rd, why is her BEDROOM becoming a mess?
th.gif

Thats pretty funny. I always see colorful adds on craigslist. More often than not though CL just gets me in trouble. Right now there is an add for 12 free year old chickens, EEs and barred rocks in my town.......and just so happens I have a lonley rooster.

OMG! She must think they will be formed in the egg when layed???? And she must be keeping them in her bedroom???

I do find the mispellings of breeds and other things funny on cl, but this poor woman must have some major issues going on (but stil funny)
cool.png

Quote:
Well, for one thing she's up in da Keweenaw, the EXTREME north of Michigan, about 8 hours from me. For another, I don't have a ceramic plate with fruit to trade. For a third, DH said no more chickens this year. Also, what would I say to this poor woman without sounding like the men in white coats are coming?
hide.gif

someone needs to call her and put her straight on a few things, if i wasn't at work i would do so. poor thing -- I guess it would be better to say: Bless Her Heart!

Back
Top Bottom