Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Me too. I've never had a dog, so I can't add to this topic. [I like cats...
hide.gif
]

I am a cat lover too. Don't ask my husband how many we have, he doesn't know! It is sort of like chicken math!

Michelle have a wonderful lunch. I will look for my onion ring recipe. I have only made them a couple of times and it has been a while. Now I want them, bad.

I know exactly what you are saying there! Thank goodness most of them are black, I just convince him he keeps seeing the same 2 all the time.

Let's see, we have, Mama (black calico), AC/DC, Johnny and June are the black ones (RIP Pocono and the other half of AC/DC), Odie is yellow, Bridgett is tan, Oliver (she) is white long haired with one blue one green eye, the babies are 3 black ones and a black calico. I think that is all we have at the moment anyway.

Quote:
I am not sure about the ranch dipping being regional, we dip everything here with ranch also, including onion rings! And pepperoni pizza dipped in ranch is about heavenly!

Quote:
I am not sure about the ranch dipping being regional, we dip everything here with ranch also, including onion rings! And pepperoni pizza dipped in ranch is about heavenly!

Really? I guess I'm just uneducated about the ranch dipping.

Do ya'll do white pizza?

Last edited:
Quote:

Do ya'll do white pizza?

No, I haven't seen it around here. Unless that is what you call it after it is dipped in ranch!
big_smile.png
Go pick up some ranch and pepperoni pizza (or onion rings, mozzarella sticks, jalapenos or whatever else you can think of to dip), on your way home from classes tonight and try it, you will love it.

Quote:

Do ya'll do white pizza?

White Pizza up here is pizza crust with fresh garlic and olive oil and cheese-
ranch pizza is pizza crust-ranch dressing spinach, tomatoes, cheese

yummies

Quote:

Do ya'll do white pizza?

White Pizza up here is pizza crust with fresh garlic and olive oil and cheese-
ranch pizza is pizza crust-ranch dressing spinach, tomatoes, cheese

yummies

Now, see, we do regular pizza and dip in ranch. We like meat on our pizza!
wink.png

Quote:
I am a cat lover too. Don't ask my husband how many we have, he doesn't know! It is sort of like chicken math!

Michelle have a wonderful lunch. I will look for my onion ring recipe. I have only made them a couple of times and it has been a while. Now I want them, bad.

I know exactly what you are saying there! Thank goodness most of them are black, I just convince him he keeps seeing the same 2 all the time.

Let's see, we have, Mama (black calico), AC/DC, Johnny and June are the black ones (RIP Pocono and the other half of AC/DC), Odie is yellow, Bridgett is tan, Oliver (she) is white long haired with one blue one green eye, the babies are 3 black ones and a black calico. I think that is all we have at the moment anyway.

big_smile.png
You are so darn smart! I have 3 little orange kittens now. Remember Matty? The cat that almost died and lived in Raymonds bathroom for weeks?! Well him and George (another orange tabby) are parents
love.gif
She kept them hidden from me until just recently. She moved them to the kitty house, in the kitty barn, They are close to 2 months old I am guessing. Cute little buggers but wild as heck.

Quote:

big_smile.png
You are so darn smart! I have 3 little orange kittens now. Remember Matty? The cat that almost died and lived in Raymonds bathroom for weeks?! Well him and George (another orange tabby) are parents
love.gif
She kept them hidden from me until just recently. She moved them to the kitty house, in the kitty barn, They are close to 2 months old I am guessing. Cute little buggers but wild as heck.

Yes, I remember Matty! Congrats on the new babies! They so darned cute at that age! They would probably love to play with our 3 solid black ones!

Quote:
First off my husband dips everything in ranch! Especially pizza, if we don't have ranch then I can't cook pizza!

We just had white pizza the other night. We love Artichoke hearts too
cool.png
I do a homemade herb crust, garlic/herb white sauce, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, black olives and sliced orange or red bell peppers. Topped with Mozz/parmesan. Then hubby cooks it on the BBQ.

Quote:
big_smile.png
love.gif

Yes, I remember Matty! Congrats on the new babies! They so darned cute at that age! They would probably love to play with our 3 solid black ones!

Halloween kitties!
love.gif

Well Kenny helped me haul the stuff to the camper, and only mumbled something about too much crap once!!!! Now while he is in town I am going to sneak a few more things in there!!
wink.png
Be back in a few.......

Back
Top Bottom