Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Oh my gosh! I feel the same way about facebook and byc. My family is tired of hearing about byc I am sure but I don't care. Just keep talking about all the cool people on here and the different things I learn from time to time.

Quote:
Oh my gosh! I feel the same way about facebook and byc. My family is tired of hearing about byc I am sure but I don't care. Just keep talking about all the cool people on here and the different things I learn from time to time.

I get the same at work... they are all talking about what happened the night before... I i will start talking about a conversation that happened on BYC and they just roll their eyes...lol

Quote:
I know exactally what you are talking about! I don't know if they have them this time of year or not, but I will swing in there on Sunday and look. What size and what color? Oh and how many?

Hi algo! Nice to see you! Did you notice we hit 300 pages??
woot.gif

I sure did and it is funny how everyone took the time to mention it on this thread. I pointed that out on another thread that I go to alot and no one cared. Guess I am in the right company over here huh?
smile.png

Yes you are! Normally I am not one to care about my post count or things like that. However I have made such good friends here and learned so much that I think it is worth mentioning that we have had over 300 pages of encouraging and positive posts. No fights, no bullying, just friends! Its fantastic!

Quote:
I sure did and it is funny how everyone took the time to mention it on this thread. I pointed that out on another thread that I go to alot and no one cared. Guess I am in the right company over here huh?
smile.png

Yes you are! Normally I am not one to care about my post count or things like that. However I have made such good friends here and learned so much that I think it is worth mentioning that we have had over 300 pages of encouraging and positive posts. No fights, no bullying, just friends! Its fantastic!

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I really can't help you. I don't use anything including make up. Some occasional lotion to the hands, legs or feet when they get dry and I polish my nails but that is it. I don't even style my hair. Wash and go. (not saying that I don't need it and I completely understand what you are saying. I just try to keep things simple). I think my sister has tried about everything out there, so I could ask her. I agree for the prices on that stuff you don't want to just go out and buy something before you know it works.

Cool! I found someone like me!! I thought I was the only woman in the world that didn't take the time to put on makeup or style their hair!

Quote:
I really can't help you. I don't use anything including make up. Some occasional lotion to the hands, legs or feet when they get dry and I polish my nails but that is it. I don't even style my hair. Wash and go. (not saying that I don't need it and I completely understand what you are saying. I just try to keep things simple). I think my sister has tried about everything out there, so I could ask her. I agree for the prices on that stuff you don't want to just go out and buy something before you know it works.

Cool! I found someone like me!! I thought I was the only woman in the world that didn't take the time to put on makeup or style their hair!

that makes 3 of us... from the time i get into the shower and out the door its 30 minutes tops... throw the hair in a pony and i am out the door

Last edited:
hey were is everyone? I HAD to work today for about 5 hours and thought Id chime in to say helllllooooo!!! If I dont get a chance have a great New year everyone! Ill be in bed sleeping by 10pm or on here LOL...

Good Morning! I had a slow start this morning. I am too old to stay up so late so many nights in a row, but between the Wii and the puzzles Colton and I bought, I haven't been getting to bed in a timely manner.

Today is our big bowl game! Mizzou vs. Navy in the freaking Texas Bowl!! (no I haven't gotten over it yet). I am decked out in my Mizzou gold and leaving work at noon so I can be home to watch the game at 2:30. I told Tonna I wouldn't be up until after the game so I have to get my stuff ready sometime before then!

Btw, I think Charmed sent Jack Frost up to freeze my socks off! It is 13 and still falling and below zero temps expected during the weekend. I give up. I pray for spring and flowers and the animals frolicking in the grass!!

Welcome to the new ones who have jumped in. The first question...Tell us something about yourself??

Quote:
smile.png

Speak for yourself! First Charmed was bashing my Raiders a while back and yesterday she was gonna ride 3 hours on her horse (or donkey) because she doesn't appreciate a little snow!
hide.gif

I love you girls!!
hugs.gif
Especially you Charmed!!
hugs.gif

Quote:

Speak for yourself! First Charmed was bashing my Raiders a while back and yesterday she was gonna ride 3 hours on her horse (or donkey) because she doesn't appreciate a little snow!
hide.gif

I love you girls!!
hugs.gif
Especially you Charmed!!
hugs.gif

lol...Im not jealous Im not jealous...
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
IM NOT JEALOUS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom