Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Hilda laid an egg today. She took a break yesterday but today she did her duty. I am trying to see how often she is taking breaks. We had some fun outside. I with the shovel and the girls following me around. I would dig and they would go after the earthworms that dared to show their heads/tails. I have some great chickens.

That's hilarious sonew.. chickens afraid of worms. Mine are not afraid at all. I fear one of these days I will chop one of their feet they get so anxious that they hop on top of the shovel and then try to dig with me as I push the shovel into the dirt. When I lift the dirt up they are on top of the dirt and the shovel. I am not sure if I can call them organic chickens if they are eating earthworms. heheheh

sonew, lay them on their backs in your hand and if they pull one or both legs to their chest, girl. Stick 'em straight out, boy! Last hatch I tried and only got 1 wrong. Oh and you have to do it from Day1 to Day 7!
big_smile.png

Quote:
hmm...well crud I have no chicks to do it on now:-( Ill have to wait until my babies hatch on day 19 tonight-1 olive egg pip and 1 silkie:)

Happy friday girls! We are off to the city today for payday shopping. So in case I am not back before most of you go home for the day
frow.gif
Have a great weekend.

PS Are you packed yet? We leave Tuesday
wink.png

Quote:
of course!...Actually I just have a few more items that need to go through dryer and then all set-I love me new wheely bag!!!

Quote:
of course!...Actually I just have a few more items that need to go through dryer and then all set-I love me new wheely bag!!!

I have a little more laundry to do and Colton needs to dig out the leftover fireworks and I should be good to go! If you can't find me, I will be the one in the mustache and charmed will be the one carrying all the heavy luggage!!
gig.gif
We sure were lucky to get cabin 6, weren't we?

Quote:
Good Morning! The sun is shining and it is Friday! Double bonus!!
woot.gif

How's your daughter feeling today?

She's feeling alot better! The medicine they gave her really helped. She is either going home today or tomorrow. I have enjoyed having her around awhile. Even if she was sick most of the time! Empty nest syndrom I guess.
lol.png

Quote:
Good Morning! The sun is shining and it is Friday! Double bonus!!
woot.gif

How's your daughter feeling today?

She's feeling alot better! The medicine they gave her really helped. She is either going home today or tomorrow. I have enjoyed having her around awhile. Even if she was sick most of the time! Empty nest syndrom I guess.
lol.png

I am glad to hear she is feeling better! Does she have a lot of neat stories to share with you? I am heading to Milan tonight to see Kyle play his last home ballgame. It is against Putnam County, so that makes it even more interesting! I even have my bright green sweater on today in honor of the game!!

Speaking of children, I wonder how Raymond is...

Back
Top Bottom