Ever find a "present" in your yard?

chickencoop31320

Have bator, will hatch
11 Years
Sep 24, 2008
Southeast Georgia
I got up this morning to feed animals and let the dogs out.
I let my labs out the front door into the fenced in yard to go potty. I went out the back door into the backyard to feed my chickens and goat.
I'm half asleep and in my night gown & flip flops cause I over slept... I'm in a HURRY because the chickens and goat are complaining about my lateness.
I notice as I'm filling water containers that
- there in front of my back porch, in MY yard-
is a fresh pile o dog mess!
WITH A FLIP FLOP PRINT IN IT!!!
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

We don't have a fence for the backyard YET and our wonderful neighbor lets his little mutts run the countryside to do as they please.

Ever have one of those moments when you just want to CHOKE the living pa doodle out of someone for being a bad neighbor?

I once found a $10 bill in my yard. That was a nice present. If only you had found that instead...

I would be getting me a shovel and flipping dog poo on the neighbors yard, preferably near their front porch.

Actually I have done that before.
New neighbors took their dogs for a walk and the dogs each left a calling card in the middle of the entrance to the driveway. Day after day. Even though I protested politely.

Finally, I grabbed a shovel one day and scooped it up and followed them home. I dumped the poo on their sidewalk and asked them to remember the poop bags in future.

my neighbor takes his dog on a walk every afternoon and he lets the dog do its buisness right in my front yard makes me so mad like one person said next time im gonna take my shovel and scoop it up and put it at his door and if it happens again the boyfriend said hes gonna do it to his yard that would be a site a grown man doing his buisness right in the front yard lol gross
lol.png
hey this is just like from the movie me myself and irene

Quote:
I would shovel and drop it on his door step but he lives way behind us and I don't want to trespass to do it... I do have a pellet gun though MMMUUUAHHHH HA HA
lol.png

Quote:
YEAH, that's why I was so ticked off!!! our dogs have a fenced in area to do their business.
The front yard is their potty spot.
The backyard is for my chicken coops/runs and my goat pen.
I have a picnic table and like to hang out back there to relax without POO every where.
Just reinforces my want and NEED for a nice 5' tall no climb fence with a hot wire around it!
big_smile.png

My neighbors dogs and their horses are constantly pooping in our yard. Before we had dogs I was walking barefoot in my front yard and stepped in a pile. It's irritating because I clean up after my dogs and do not allow them to wander where ever they feel. As for the horses it has been a while since they have been loose but it always seems to be in the spring and aside from dropping piles everywhere they leave big ruts in the yard. I have had a few nasty remarks from passerbys thinking they were my horses running loose. Oh and who do you think cleans up that mess and fills in the holes.

Back
Top Bottom