Every time you turn on the news...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the news stories about students shooting each other - makes me feel better that I homeschooled my kids. Whether they got the best education is anyones guess, but at least they are alive and well.

Edited: Also they are quite smart, but I don't think I had anything to do with it - they were born that way!

Last edited:
I think we're all missing the most important aspect of this thread, which is: keeping the thread cool and calm so her good name won't be associated with a locked thread.

(Meant nicely, and with respect to Souther28Chick)

Whatever gets the most ratings is what the news is going to air. Maybe the world isn't any crazier then it was 100 years ago, it's we just have better forms of communication. If they had TV during the cowboy era, it'd be 24/7 shootouts, hangings and massacres. The good ole days when someone got caught for cheating at poker they got shot. Maybe I just watch too much Gunsmoke...

You aren't far off I think. Ever since Kane killed Able, this has been going on. Unfortunately, people have ALWAYS not cared about their fellow people.

Not that many years ago, there were nightly lynchings in the south. Before that, homesteaders were robbed and killed for their livestock. You just never heard about it. Today, it's 24/7. Well, not really, just you hear about it over and over and over, 24/7.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, we are done here.
From the guidelines
* No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)

This includes the President of the United States.
There are plenty of political forums out there where you can disrespect the President. Go find one.

Let's get back to chickens.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom