Everyone fill your gas tanks up now.....

Shortage of gas because the refineries shut down along the gulf coast. Please do not panic people. There's not going to be a shortage and gas stations are price gouging. Just wait it out if you can.

This has been on the news for days now.. it was coming to this due to the storms.. just part of life have to deal with it and go on worrying and pulling your hair out wont make the price go down.. so just do the best you can and hold in there it will all settle before long

The price gouge... uh, I mean increase is due to speculation that the hurricane headed toward texas will damage drilling rigs and refineries there.

I was on empty today, so I stopped and put 2 gallons in my metro at $4.39 a gal., that will last for around 115 miles, and when the price comes back down I'll fill up.

My point is this is temporary, I wouldn't go out and buy 35 gallons at this price, just buy enough to make it through for a few days until the price begins to fall again.

Well we live in FL and gas WAS $6 a gallon today
NOW our local gas stations are empty and do not know when a delivery will be coming! :eek: This is REALLY stressful. ITs crazy!

I remember the morning of the attack on the World Trade Center within 2 hours gas was up 1.50 and there was huge lines. Last night we filled up for 3.29 and Hubbie said it was 3.50 on his way home. I hope it doesn't get crazy here because I have 2 day trips that have to be made this weekend, birds to auction and then Sunday gotta go get my goats total road time about10 hours. But I have definitely gotten in the habit of having hubbie pick things up on his way home from work, because I dive the SUV he drives a Stratus.

I will fill up when I need to fill up. Everyone panicking is just inflating the prices more. The gas stations are loving the ones who panic.

Back
Top Bottom