Excellent bedding for baby ducks/geese!!!

Quote:
Where would you find that at?

I get them from Home depot or other stores like that and also wherever they sell the pellet stoves.

Quote:
Where would you find that at?

I get them from Home depot or other stores like that and also wherever they sell the pellet stoves.

Do they crumble up like that as well? That would be a good idea, I'd have to stock up next time I go to Lowe's!

Quote:

Do they crumble up like that as well? That would be a good idea, I'd have to stock up next time I go to Lowe's!

Yes as soon as liquid hits them they crumble and retain odor.
They're made of pine and no chemicals added.

Quote:

Yes as soon as liquid hits them they crumble and retain odor.
They're made of pine and no chemicals added.

Wonderful!! All the benefits and only half the price!! Thanks for the tip!

You guys are awesome. If the pellet stove stuff works, it will save me a long trip to the Big R since a have a Lowes up the street.

funny, I just came across this thread.. yesterday I bought a 40 pound bag of them for just under $5 and put a scoop in each one of the chickens' nests to keep the eggs clean..

the manufacturer of some of those stove pellets is just 4 miles down the road from me.. Marth Wood Products..

.........jiminwisc.......

They're a lot bigger than layer pellets. I put them in my run and nobody tries to eat them. They are WONDERFUL! They work especially great when it rains here and makes a big muddy mess...I just sprinkle that on the ground after it's done raining and it dries my run out FAST! They're my new favorite thing!!

Back
Top Bottom