Excited to finally be a part of the backyard barnyard!

LadyFree03

In the Brooder
Mar 6, 2023
Hello I am Lady Free this is my first year with chickens. It took a whole year of research and begging but I got 4 chicks 3 weeks ago today. I have two RIR one Starlight and one Americana. I'm still a bit confused on the Americana though. I've ready that it's the same thing as an Easter Egger.

So far I'm just enjoying the hands on aspect of caring for new life. I'm a homemaker that enjoys all things theatre both on and off the stage.

I found out about BYC from watching Oak Abode's YouTube channel. BYC was one of my favorite site to reference during my year long research and I waited until I got my chicks to join.

Attachments

• 20230320_163734.jpg
    20230320_163734.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 3
Hello I am Lady Free this is my first year with chickens. It took a whole year of research and begging but I got 4 chicks 3 weeks ago today. I have two RIR one Starlight and one Americana. I'm still a bit confused on the Americana though. I've ready that it's the same thing as an Easter Egger.

So far I'm just enjoying the hands on aspect of caring for new life. I'm a homemaker that enjoys all things theatre both on and off the stage.

I found out about BYC from watching Oak Abode's YouTube channel. BYC was one of my favorite site to reference during my year long research and I waited until I got my chicks to join.
Welcome 🐥🐓🥚🐣🐔

Back
Top Bottom