Eye goop, how do I get rid of it?

No, no. You repeat it in 10 days to get the newly hatched lice before they can reproduce. Lice eggs every 10 days. You will need to clean out the coop and nest box bedding, treat the coop, and roosts. That is easier done with the permethrin spray.
Perfect, they’re currently all out of the coop and staying in the barn due to more space and heat so I’ll be able to do that while they’re staying in there

I’ve noticed another issue with her that I don’t think is related to the mites. She’s having trouble breathing I think, she keeps lifting her head as high as she can and almost gasping for breath with her beak open then puts her neck back down while she exhales, sometimes while she’s breathing I hear either sloshing or clicking in the area where she holds what I think is her water, the squishy part between their chest and neck, is the sloshing/clicking normal? Or is she unable to empty it? It doesn’t look different then normal but maybe that’s because of all her fluff

Here’s a picture from when she was taking a breath, I noticed the sloshing when I was taking off the nest like things the mites have been hiding under, seemed like a scab almost. I thought she just had bugs in her nostrils making it hard to breathe but I looked closely and I don’t see any
52929B9F-DC86-4C25-88B2-BAD957D3A387.jpeg

I just put her down.
Her leg was getting worse, she would get stuck on her back due to not being able to balance and her eyes started bleeding from me removing the goop, the bugs kept coming out of her eyes and closing them back up whenever I uncovered them, she was too far gone, her leg paralysis started in September which I temporarily fixed for a month but it just came back worse

Back
Top Bottom