Eye Worms?!

If in fact there are eyeworms present in her eye, they would be dead by now.
I magnified the photo and I dont believe you're dealing with eyeworms. The white blob in her eye might be pus, but I'm not sure. Only you can tell or see what it is. It's not eyeworms.

If in fact there are eyeworms present in her eye, they would be dead by now.
I magnified the photo and I dont believe you're dealing with eyeworms. The white blob in her eye might be pus, but I'm not sure. Only you can tell or see what it is. It's not eyeworms.
I will not flush her eye out with Albendazole so I will apply this eye ointment 3 times a day.
Maybe try washing her eye with saline solution?
I am 100% positive that it is not pus.
There is a white ring in her eye.
Maybe its cataracts?

Attachments

• JPEG_20201213_002510_3748524869716040715.jpg
    JPEG_20201213_002510_3748524869716040715.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 2
You may be seeing something that is not showing up in the pictures, I realize it can be very hard to get a good picture. A cataract is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye, from what I can see in the pictures it looks more like something on the surface of the eye, which is why I think infection is more likely. Also possible that it could be scarring from an injury like a peck to the eye. I would still use the ointment and see if you get some improvement. Does the pupil react to light, and does she appear to see well from that eye?

You may be seeing something that is not showing up in the pictures, I realize it can be very hard to get a good picture. A cataract is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye, from what I can see in the pictures it looks more like something on the surface of the eye, which is why I think infection is more likely. Also possible that it could be scarring from an injury like a peck to the eye. I would still use the ointment and see if you get some improvement. Does the pupil react to light, and does she appear to see well from that eye?
She seems to be keeping her eye closed and there is a little inflammation around her eyes.
Her eye reacts to light and she can see from that eye but I am not sure how well.
If she does not give an egg today then it will 5 days since she has lasg layed.

Back
Top Bottom