F&W Runners seem to have "weak" legs...

NYRIR

Crowing
13 Years
May 13, 2010
Petersburg,NY
I got 2 F&W Runners and one especially seems to have "weak" legs.What I mean is, at first I thought it was cold all the time but now I'm thinking it's legs look a little thinner than the others. What should I be doing for this? I have the duckling on vit/electrolyte in the drinking water...gets enough exercise and has from the beginning.The runners are 5 weeks old.When i first noticed it I started the vitamin water and I think it's helping. Any ideas?

I often see one of my runners getting a bit shakey in the legs for a few days - Is that what you are seeing. I thought maybe it is something similar- as you mention thinking it is cold- so I was thinking something along the lines of shivering. It goes away as fast as it appears without treatment in my birds. They are growing so fast- and with such long legs its so much more noticeable.

Quote:
Thank you...I'm hoping they make it...one seemed to be laying down an awful lot so restarted giving the vitamin water.I only ordered 2 , straight run and I *THINK* I got one of each
fl.gif
I absolutely love these little guys...they are so cute when they run
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom