Facebook users - does anyone else play "Farm Town"?

I joined Thursday night (after reading this thread...thank you very much!!!) and now I am almost to level 19 with almost 50K coins. I have a small house, barn, water well, silo and some animals already!

Don't forget if you are just starting out go to the wrench in the top and remove the space between your fields so you can plant more and make more money.

Cackling I am Cluckychick on FT. We all need to add so we can send gifts to eachother and so forth
smile.png

I had to DELETE my facebook account because of that game. I was getting up in the morning and "harvesting my crops" instead of taking care of my own FARM!

HHHaaa thats funny
yuckyuck.gif
Cause I call all my farming friends (I mean the people I know with REAL farms) and ask them what they are doin they say farmin... I say are you real farming ar fake farming? more that half they say fake farmin!!!

I want flowers!!!

its subliminal messages. I think it says buy more chickens.. thats why its so addictive

Quote:
Level 19 in 5 days i been on there over 2 weeks and only a 16
ep.gif

What are you doing that i'm not doing i see folks go broke buying things thats why i'm careful.

Whats your secret ??????????????

Planting grapes is the easy way to move up in experience points. Also, you can buy more expensive items to help boost you to the next level.

I'm on level 30 and am a true farmtown addict. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom