Facebook White-out/Freezing Problem

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Redcatcher, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Redcatcher

Redcatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    At My Desk!
    Is anyone else having this trouble or knows what is going on with mine? I can't read or send messages. Not that I use Facebook that often but a lot of other people do. The page loads normally and freezes after 1-2 seconds and remains that way. I tried IE and Firefox. Same thing happens.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

delete that pic, there are peoples last names on there. and its your monitor you need a new one, unless this is only happening with facebook

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:I want your eye sight! I can't make out any of that [​IMG]

4. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Theres nothing private on it but I can read it. Just look at the screen at an off angle.

5. thekid

Quote:Last names are private. I could look them all up right now and find out there email and stalk them 24/7

6. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Or you could grab a phone book, pick random names an do the same thing.....

7. Brianm97

Brianm97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Connecticut
    I'm with the kid. well. partially. i would take down the pic because others may not be comfortable with their names on other websites without consent. But with my computer if the internet is running slow or has frozen my screen whites out like that. (google chrome). hope it goes away. is it only Facebook or is it any website. My Step-dad is an it director i will ask him. hope it gets better [​IMG]

8. thekid

Quote:Yes I could do that, if u type their number up on the Internet it will give me their addresses and names, but still...

9. Brianm97

Brianm97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Yes I could do that, if u type their number up on the Internet it will give me their addresses and names, but still...

true

10. suzettex5

suzettex5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    California
    Does it happen alot?

One of my laptops does that every once in awhile, and ONLY on FB. The only thing to do is turn off the power, dissconnect the battery, and wait a few seconds. Turn it back on, and usually things go fine after that.

Are you out in the country on sattelite internet? We are , and we have such bad service, I think thats the problem, really.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by