Facebooking my peas

zazouse

Crowing
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Southeast texas
Would you visit my face book page if i made one for my Peas?
How can i do that and who would join me and how do i get them to?
I know nothing about face book but thought it would be fun to share my peas there.

Just create a page for your peas, it's quite easy. You just have to find friends...my sister made one for her bunny.

Of course it would be excellent to see more of your pea pictures, Zaz!
clap.gif
wee.gif

However:
I don't use facebook and am not a fan. I think they collect too much personal information and get into your business too much. Once, I signed up for a facebook account and they already knew who some of my friends were in real life - it was creepy. I cancelled my account right away. (Of course, if you do make a facebook page, I would visit as a guest anyways...)

I'd suggest making your own blog or website for your pea pictures. It is actually really easy to do. For a blog, you can use something like Wordpress (I've used this and it is easy) or Tumblr. Or, for a website, Weebly is very straightforward. Just a suggestion!

p.s. If you need any help with a blog or website, please feel free to PM me!

I understand creepy, i read my daughters facebook and saturday when DH and i were at walmart i saw a little girl and her mother that i see photos of all the time,
i told DH it kinda makes me feel creepy when i see folks in public and know alot about them and i have never even met them in person,

i like reading about the ones my kids grew up with and see how they are doing as adults and laugh when they wished they were young and care free again.

hit.gif
I come here with a heavy heart, my daughter just came and told me that it was posted on face book that a former neighbor was killed yesterday while bush hogging, i do not know the details but i am willing to be she was trying to mow the creek and the tractor rolled over on her.. So sad so sad, her husband just rang the bell at the cancer institute for finely being cancer fee, i am so heartbroken and my daughter is beside herself as they were pretty close.

I had to promise my daughter i would not work on the hill today.. funny thing is i stopped yesterday cause i felt uneasy up there as DH triple fronted the dirt and i am not sure were the solid ground is verses soft dumped dirt and didn't wanna roll over on myself..
DH will not be happy but i ain't getting this done today either.

I was right she was trying to mow the creek and the tractor rolled
barnie.gif
I stay away from that creek it is at leat 12 foot deep here and about 25 foot wide, why she was mowing it i don't know the county has been digging and mowing all the creeks around here, we pay drainage takes for that.

Back
Top Bottom