Failed hawk attack, missing hen

She came back!!! I came out with a flashlight and walked to the run, she was circling, trying to get in 😭😭😭😭😭 so happy they're all ok.
That's great news!
I had a failed hawk attack the day after I got my OEGB's. I thought they both got taken. I was checking my neighbors yards, checking under things, and walking up and down the street.
I eventually gave up, and they came out of hiding about 30 minutes later. 😌

Same thing here! Checked the whole yard multiple times over a couple hours. No sign of her anywhere. Totally crushed. Then I went to close the run at dusk and who comes streaking across the yard but my lost hen. Still have no idea where she managed to hide so well...

Glad everyone is ok, but it would be so hard for them to give a little chirp when they hear us calling? 😂

Same thing here! Checked the whole yard multiple times over a couple hours. No sign of her anywhere. Totally crushed. Then I went to close the run at dusk and who comes streaking across the yard but my lost hen. Still have no idea where she managed to hide so well...

Glad everyone is ok, but it would be so hard for them to give a little chirp when they hear us calling? 😂
I was listening so hard for any sign of life. She camouflaged so well, she's brown and gray, basically like the forest floor. 🤦‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom