Fall Quilt Block Swap due October 15th

We English ladies have just received the blocks! That's just 10 days. Haven't opened the package yet as won't see Rosie until Thursday. However, I may be weak willed this time and have a peek!,:yiipchick

We English ladies have just received the blocks! That's just 10 days. Haven't opened the package yet as won't see Rosie until Thursday. However, I may be weak willed this time and have a peek!,
yippiechickie.gif

If you open carefully you can reseal (w/ packing tape) and work on your acting skills at reveal time!!!!! lol lol lol

@fenrosie and @majack i have huge favor! I am a big Terry Pratchett fan and his newest book has not been released in the US yet. In March if you can believe it and I'm practically going mad wanting to get it. It was realeased over there this month. If either of you are willing to engage in a little book buying and shipping please pm me.

I posted this pic on a diff quilt swap thread

I really, really like this design, and think this is the way I will complete the squares from this swap. I have been studying it and think I have come up w/ a way to piece it for this look w/o going to crazy. Each white block will have two borders (dark blue is what I will do green in this pic) on opposite sides each row the orientation of those borders will alternate side to side or top to bottom, those will form the borders for the "lower" pieced blocks, each "upper" pieced block will have it's colored border sewn to itself. I'm typing this out as an insurance policy in case I forget how I was going to do it before I start. lol

I posted this pic on a diff quilt swap thread

I really, really like this design, and think this is the way I will complete the squares from this swap. I have been studying it and think I have come up w/ a way to piece it for this look w/o going to crazy. Each white block will have two borders (dark blue is what I will do green in this pic) on opposite sides each row the orientation of those borders will alternate side to side or top to bottom, those will form the borders for the "lower" pieced blocks, each "upper" pieced block will have it's colored border sewn to itself. I'm typing this out as an insurance policy in case I forget how I was going to do it before I start. lol
Love it!

I am assembling my squares into one of my fusion blankets so each of the pieced squares needed to be backed w/ a solid fabric, so they won't fray through the crocheted backing, anyway I am one step closer to completing this one, all 18 of my pieced squares are now backed.

Back
Top Bottom