Fallen World (A cat RPG based in the year 2100)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Feather Hearts, Dec 17, 2016.

  1. Feather Hearts

    Feather Hearts Out Of The Brooder

    Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.


    It's 2100 and the world is at war. On top of that, there is a global powercut, so access to all nukes, guns and bombs is gone. Every country is blaming each other. As the countries get increasingly desperate, a group of scientests have created something, something that will eiether save the world or destroy it. It is an injection, that mutates cats to be stronger, faster and... they get unnatral powers. But, there's a catch. The expiriment only has a 30% chance of success, and the 70% it fails on, transform into souless monsters. Now innocent cats are being bred in labs, for that reason. Luckily, there's a few groups of cats that have escaped. Unluckily, some cats sided with the humans. Can the cats survive?

    Members:

    Make your cats

    Name:
    Gender:
    Age:
    Cats or Humans?:
    Description:
    Power:
    History:
    Mate:
    Kits:
    Siblings:
    Parents:
    Rank(If in group):
    Group or Not?:
    Username:


    Powers:(If you me to add one or want one to yourself PM me
    Basic- From the injection(as many as yo want max in the game

    Ice- The ability to freeze objects, and cats claws glow light blue if they have this power
    Fire- The ability to set objects and cats on fire cats claws glow light orange if they have this power
    Plant- The ability to grow plants from the ground to trap enimies cats claws glow light green if they have this power
    Earth- The ability to summon rocks from the ground to make a quick escape, or to give enimies a nasty suprise, cats claws glow brown with this power
    Sky- The ability to make and stand on clouds, sky cats have wings cats claws glow white with this power
    Electric- The ability to create electricity to zap enimies cats claws glow yellow with this power
    Dark- The ability to make a cloud of darkness and make it go pitch black, cats claws glow black with this power
    Light- The ability to bend beams of light, and create light, cats claws glow white white with this power
    Hybrid- Cats that are have had the injection, breeding, create these hybrids(as many as you want max in the game
    Water- The ability to walk on water, bend water, and control huge masses of water, cats claws glow dark blue with this power
    Storm- The ability to make stormclouds shoot electricity cats claws glow gray and yellow with this power
    Sand- The ability to make sandclouds and turn your body into sand, cats claws glow sandy colour with this power
    Poisin- The ability to poisin other cats, make lakes toxic, and objects deadly to touch, cats claws glow sickly green with this power
    Lava- The ability to turn lakes and other water into magma, cats claws glow brown and orange with this power
    Legandary- Ultra rare powers with only 1% clance of happening(up to 10 max in the game
    Psycic- The ability to control the minds of cats, humans and animals, psycic cats can also talk outside of the species, cats claws glow magenta with this power
    Moon- The ability to turn it to night, melt into a moon beam or turn into a moon shadow, cats claws glow silver with this power
    Sun- The ability to make the sun come out, set yourself ablaze with sunrays, and harness energy from the sun, cats claws glow golden with this power
    GemStones(still legandary
    Diamond- The ability to make objects of diamond appear and coat cats and objects in diamonds
    Ruby- same as diamond just with ruby
    Emerald- same as diamond just with emerald
    Jade- same as diamond just with jade
    Amythest- same as diamond just with amythest
    Sapphire- same as diamond just with saphirre

    Groups- To Join a group you must ask permission from the leader
    Alley Group
    Leader:
    Deputy:
    Hunters:
    Fighters:
    Mothers:
    Young:
    Retired:

    City Center Park Group
    Leader:
    Deputy:
    Hunters:
    Fighters:
    Mothers:
    Young:
    Retired:

    Forest group
    Leader:
    Deputy:
    Hunters:
    Fighters:
    Mothers:
    Young:
    Retired:

    To Make A Group ask me, @Storm heart or @stormfang
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by