False Alarm

Reinbeau

The Teapot Underground
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Hanson, MA & Lebanon, Maine
I got a call last week that the hatch was going to happen on Tuesday this week, and the birds would be ready for pickup today. Oops! They told me the girl who was making the calls got confused - so I'm waiting yet another week for my chickies. They had originally said first week in May, then first week in June, so I was thrilled to get the call last week that they'd be a week earlier. Oh well
hmm.png

Barred Rocks, RI Reds (or may be NH, I can't remember it's been so long!), Silver Laced Wyandottes and Americunas (sp?). Oh, yea, and I think Buff Cochins. I wanted so many different breeds! I still want to get some Cuckoo Marans and Welsummers. That should round things out nicely
lol.png
Now the waiting is killing me!

I know , I know------- waiting is the WORST!! I am waiting on 6 babies and they do not come until June 25 if all goes well.
fl.gif
For now all I can do is sigh and live in the moment of others posts of their new fuzzy butts. I don't know why I can't be satisfied with the 10 6 week olds in the pen, guess because they don't have the fuzzy butts now and they act like you are going to kill them when you go in the pen with them. Trudy
jumpy.gif

I am waiting too and it is driving me nuts...they will not hatch until July 21!
barnie.gif
But I will make it and then have 21 little fuzzy butts to worry over. My 6 girls are just spoiled Divas nowadays. hehehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom