Family Portrait Day!

Orca5094

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 26, 2014
Sweden
I just returned from a long hiatus and wanted to introduce my little flock, and show off their family portrait from a few days ago. ;) Please feel free to share pics of your flocks as well! I know there are alot of threads already to do that in I'm sure, but I'd still love to see everyone's ducks here if you care to share. <3

FamilyPortrait2.jpg

So this is my flock: Ginger, Rosemary, Cayenne, Nutmeg, Pepper, Saffron, and Sage. I call them my "Spice Girls". They range in age from 2.5 to 4 years old, and they are my whole world. :love

I just returned from a long hiatus and wanted to introduce my little flock, and show off their family portrait from a few days ago. ;) Please feel free to share pics of your flocks as well! I know there are alot of threads already to do that in I'm sure, but I'd still love to see everyone's ducks here if you care to share. <3

View attachment 1604402

So this is my flock: Ginger, Rosemary, Cayenne, Nutmeg, Pepper, Saffron, and Sage. I call them my "Spice Girls". They range in age from 2.5 to 4 years old, and they are my whole world. :love
:love Oh my goodness they are such cuties! So beautiful. I would love to have ducks.

Oh my! Welcome back! :woot Your flock looks so beautiful! I love ducks with dark feathers and white chests! :love My flock is small, but hopefully it’ll expand soon! View attachment 1604421
Also, Herc isn’t choking, he’s just really silly! :p

Herc looks like such a character! <3

I love your Cayuga drake there, too! What's his name? Two of my girls are also Cayugas (the two "big" girls on the right; Nutmeg is getting more white splotches with every molt, but she used to actually be all green!). My 3 big girls on the left are their offspring with my mixed breed male I had a few years ago. I found him a new home because he became a huge jerkface towards me and my fav female. ;)

Herc looks like such a character! <3

I love your Cayuga drake there, too! What's his name? Two of my girls are also Cayugas (the two "big" girls on the right; Nutmeg is getting more white splotches with every molt, but she used to actually be all green!). My 3 big girls on the left are their offspring with my mixed breed male I had a few years ago. I found him a new home because he became a huge jerkface towards me and my fav female. ;)
Well, we initially thought the Cayuga drake wasn’t a drake... (we thought he was a female) so we named him Destiny. The name was way too feminine for his personality, so we shortened it to a nickname, “Des”.

The duck on the left, in the back, is so beautiful! What’s her name?

familyportrait2-jpg.1604402

Welcome back, it's nice to see you posting again. :love love your flock

Well, we initially thought the Cayuga drake wasn’t a drake... (we thought he was a female) so we named him Destiny. The name was way too feminine for his personality, so we shortened it to a nickname, “Des”.

The duck on the left, in the back, is so beautiful! What’s her name?

Aww, poor Des! That does tend to happen alot with ducks, until they get their adult voices and drake curls anyway. :lol:

Thanks, she is definitely a beauty! That's Ginger. :)

Back
Top Bottom