Famous or Infamous!

cheeptrick

Songster
12 Years
May 1, 2007
New Hampshire
Are you related to anyone famous or infamous?
I'll start
Famous:
Jimmy Carter
Elvis Presley

Infamous:
John Wilkes Booth

Fade to Forest Gump walking down the street with MAWMA,
"Well, Forest...sometimes people do things that just don't make no sense!"

gig.gif

Famous---My greatgrandmother, who I was fortunate enough to get 10 years with- was a McCoy, of the Hatfield and McCoys.

Infamous??????? Who knows, maybe thats actually infamous.

OOOOOOOOOO here we go.

Famous--
Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather is William Penn of PA fame.

My 2nd (?) cousin (grandfathers cousin) was known for his work with people from all different backgrounds, in many different lands.................................Pope John Paul. Honest. His mother was my great-grandmothers sister. I've heard stories of him and my grandfather playing as children. My mom and her family actually used to send care packages to him&family in back in the 40's, 50's & 60's.

Distant cousin of Nate Loper AfroAmerican cowboy from days gone by.

Infamous

GreatGGGGGGGGGranddaughter of Jeremiah Danford. Slave owner in Danville, Va

Last edited:
Famous

Both my family (adopted) and my childrens father's family came over on the Mayflower so lots of historical figures in our family tree

And my birth family supposedly my maternal grandparents were TV personalities from Britain from the mid 60's, but I don't know who they are.

Eulalie Osgood Grover - creater of the sunbonnet babies. I have one of her original handsown quilts of her sunbonnet girls.
Alexander Graham Bell - my middle name is Graham after him
William Bradford - My kids are related to him through their father
John Adams
John Quincy Adams

Infamous??
Several cattle rustlers and gamblers from Colorado many generations ago.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom