**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

Great pictures! I love his colors, they look like autumn leaves.
smile.png

Thanks!
ATTENTION ALL CONTESTANTS!! I have made my choices, this took two days to decide completely. I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the images. All of them. Even if you are not on the score board, I enjoyed hearing stories and seeing the pictures of all the different roosters.

For my TOP 10

1st place goes to Szczur, with Moo Goo Gai Pan (Winner of the Rainbow Hatching eggs)

2nd place goes to chicken4prez, with Autumn

3rd place goes to kicody, with Cooper

4th place goes to jhopp6, with the paint silkie

5th place goes to Girl4Ever, (unknown breed)

6th place goes to shortgrass, With the Blue Andalusian

7th place goes to BantyChooks, With the Sultan

8th place goes to Seramaland2, With the Frizzled Serama

9th place goes to Steve J, With the Red Jungle Fowl

10th place goes to kikithebird, With Fabio (Frizzled Polish)

Honorable Mentions:

Shadow920 (black and red cochin)
Qaib master (Thai Game fowl)
joyhousejubilee (Jubilee Orpington)

Special entries/pictures posted that were not roosters, but very pretty

uzisuzuki (Peafowl)
AxolotLove (Elliot the swan)

Very cute/young entries

bbhorsefly (Little girl holding the big rooster)
ShellyBear (Porcelain Bantam)
Gossie (Black silkie chick)
freenerik (Cream Legbar chick)
duluthralphie (chicks sleeping)
Yay!!
clap.gif
Congratulations winners!
-Banti

I am sorry, I was not implying you at all.  I was just trying to be humorous, obviously If I have to explain it, I wasn't.

I know you were trying to be funny, I jut thought you were also implying I was doing it. Sorry! Andy is quite cute. You must like that photo a lot! :) I always have a favorite photo I love and enter in everything :D

I just wanted to let everyone know, this took me 2 days to decide. I am sorry if you did not make it onto the finalists, but there were SO many GREAT pictures!!

Well done all winners
woot.gif

Sadly I dident make it onto anything
hmm.png

Maybe better luck next year
Same here. I might have posted some better pictures, but I hadn't gone out and done so just yet. Oh well, it was a ton of fun participating anyways.
smile.png

Don't worry, our roos are still special.
hugs.gif

Congratulations to all the winners! Every entry is a
1f3c6.png
winner in my opinion.
1f490.png
1f388.png
1f413.png
1f414.png
1f425.png
1f490.png
1f388.png

They are. I will have another contest in May, a spring roo contest. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, and I had so many entries! Thank you all again. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Congrats to all..

BTW I am taking up a collection for Andy's shrink bills now. He is devastated he did not win. I told him the fix was in but he just cannot accept it.

Poor Andy..

I told him not to turn his back on everyone but he is just so ashamed of his loss...poor little guy..

They are. I will have another contest in May, a spring roo contest. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, and I had so many entries! Thank you all again. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!!

It was awesome! Thanks so much for starting it.
thumbsup.gif

Congrats to all..

BTW I am taking up a collection for Andy's shrink bills now. He is devastated he did not win. I told him the fix was in but he just cannot accept it.

Poor Andy..

I told him not to turn his back on everyone but he is just so ashamed of his loss...poor little guy..
gig.gif
Tell him come spring he'll be a winner for sure.

Back
Top Bottom