***Fang*** A Dog Roleplay

Pics
“Fair enough” she agreed “it’s not everyday I get to see other dogs either”
Raven smiled, he was about to reply when all of the sudden he saw a small grey form in the bushes, a rabbit, he motioned that it was there and waited to see if June wanted to catch it...

so so so Sorry....... Again!!!!!!!!

Raven smiled, he was about to reply when all of the sudden he saw a small grey form in the bushes, a rabbit, he motioned that it was there and waited to see if June wanted to catch it...

so so so Sorry....... Again!!!!!!!!
June leaped towards it pouncing and pinning it before violently killing it. She grinned at Raven, he seemed decent enough

She glanced at him “your forgiven for scaring off the prey earlier” she smiled
" Good to know" raven says with a smile, he glanced around and sees a rather large dog watching him( It's krone), odd, he thought and tried not look that way again

Meanwhile krone was watching the two with curiosity, he took a step closer and eyed the black dog, making sure he wasn't a threat.

Last edited:
" Good to know" raven says with a smile, he glanced around and sees a rather large dog watching him( It's krone), ood, he thought and tried not look that way again

Meanwhile krone was watching the two with curiosity, he took a step closer and eyed the black dog, making sure he wasn't a threat.
“Cool” she smiled, she caught Krones eye and smiled “it’s ok he isn’t a threat”

" Good to know" raven says with a smile, he glanced around and sees a rather large dog watching him( It's krone), odd, he thought and tried not look that way again

I am so sorry, I was out of signal and I kept trying to post but it didn’t work.

Back
Top Bottom