Farm name

Bumping this thread because I’d love to hear how you guys came up with your farm names. ;)
We started thinking about what we loved about this place. We came up with the willow tree and played around with “Willow” something for a while, but ended up scraping that. We loved how peaceful it is, but decided “peaceful” was to generic. So one day I was watching my fav movie (East of Eden) and thought “Eden”, that really does describes what this place is to us! My hubby and I lost both of our fathers (almost exactly a year apart) and they both were Halloween babies.
Thus Eden Hallow Acres.

Bumping this thread because I’d love to hear how you guys came up with your farm names. ;)
We started thinking about what we loved about this place. We came up with the willow tree and played around with “Willow” something for a while, but ended up scraping that. We loved how peaceful it is, but decided “peaceful” was to generic. So one day I was watching my fav movie (East of Eden) and thought “Eden”, that really does describes what this place is to us! My hubby and I lost both of our fathers (almost exactly a year apart) and they both were Halloween babies.
Thus Eden Hallow Acres.
Nice name, but do you mean Hallow as in Holy, or Hollow? Either way I like it. :cool: